6.22.2009

A little moving around

Hey, don't know how many of you guys still read the actual blog here, given that most of this cross-posts to Facebook, but if you do, you might notice a few things

First up, my rotating picture script over there has finally been updated. I added some more recent images, but left a few classic ones as well.

Second, the side bars over there have been cleaned up a bit. I got rid of the Last.fm app, since it hasn't been working for ages, and it'd mostly just list the various podcasts I typically listen to at work anyway.

I also added a blogroll widget. It lists the most recent posts of a few of the blogs I read. Right now it only has a few blogs listed there, but I'll continue to add them as I find new and interesting ones to read that I want to share. I hope you enjoy them.

I've also removed some other link compilations, removed most of the web 2.0 sites that I'm not actively on anymore (myspace, xanga, and delicious mostly) and reorganized my webcomic links. Thinking about experimenting some more with the comics, maybe making them similar to the blogroll listing but with thumbnails, but I'll have to play around with that and see if I like it enough.

The next thing I want to do is play around with the colors and maybe find a new design I like more than this one, but I've got no eye for that sort of thing, so if anyone wants to help out, please, let me know.

Aight, thats it. More later on!

No comments: